Sunday, February 12, 2012

Module 6 What is free trade? It is the act of the world Interacting and doing business together. I think that the overall process is kind of like watching a baby Giraffe walk for the first time, exciting, scary ,promising and such an amazing wonder to be able to watch. I can say that I have never once thought about how an adult Giraffe learned how to walk, or the struggles they may have faced. I am always in awwh of their agile grace. I believe that this is how this new flatted free trade will be looked back on. WHAT SKILLS PERSONALITY TRAITS MAKE A “NEW MIDDLE”? I live in a small town, in an even smaller community. You can not go to the gas station, mercantile or feed store with out, spending time doing what I call solving the worlds problems or shooting the breez. Having the talent to be able to relate and get people to open up and share their thoughts with you that was not lost with the door to door salesman. I want someone that is quick and efficient but I also want someone that leaves me with a smile at the end of our interaction. When your looking to give or hire a company and you have narrowed it down to the most efficient and effective company if your contact is someone that you find you don't like or that makes your head ache when your done dealing with them, that will always stay with you. This makes you open for other options. However, if you have a sales contact that you deal with even in short interactions, that leaves you with a smile, you will not be so easily persuaded to try another company.  This basically simmers down to CQ-PQ-IQ, it fuels us to want to be successful in our passions.

1 comment:

  1. I think comparing free trade to a baby giraffe is a great metaphore. Worldwide free trade is still in its infancy and is progressing every day. I hope that after some time as free trade progresses on a global scale the nations of the earth can prosper just as a giraffe can walk after going through the difficult process of learning.

    ReplyDelete